Quick & Easy Potato Recipes: 30 Scrumptious Recipes for Breakfast Potatoes, Potato Side Dishes and More
Country Skillet Potatoes
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
We love this recipe for Country Skillet Potatoes because they go with just about anything. You can serve them up with some scrambled eggs for breakfast or next to your favorite steak dinner!
What You'll Need
- 6 Idaho russet potatoes, thinly sliced
- 1/2 cup vegetable oil
- 1 large onion, thinly sliced
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon black pepper
What to Do
- Fill a large saucepan 3/4 full with water and bring to a boil over high heat.
- Add potatoes and cook 10 to 12 minutes, or until fork-tender; drain and set aside.
- In a large skillet, heat oil over medium-high heat. Add onions, and saute 5 to 6 minutes, or until they start to brown.
- Add potatoes, salt, and pepper to skillet; toss gently, and cook 15 to 17 minutes, or until brown, turning occasionally.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
If you have a big Christmas list, we've got a yummy, budget-friendly solution! Our Caramel-Dipped Chocolate Apples are the perfect DIY Christmas gifts! Everyone will love the combo of ooey gooey caramel, sweet chocolate, and crisp apple, but want to know the best part? There's an unlimited amount of ways to decorate these!