Drive 'Em Wild Potatoes
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Drive your gang wild by serving 'em the creamiest, cheesiest, and most flavorful whipped potatoes they've ever eaten. Our Drive 'Em Wild Potatoes combine some of the tastiest ingredients out there to create the ultimate side dish recipe. They're perfect alongside any of your favorite main dishes!
What You'll Need
- 3 cups warmed mashed potatoes
- 2 cups shredded mozzarella cheese, divided
- 1/2 cup sour cream
- 2 tablespoons real bacon bits
- 2 tablespoons sliced fresh chives, divided
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
What to Do
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees F. Coat a 2-quart casserole dish with cooking spray.
- In a large bowl, combine the mashed potatoes, 1-1/2 cups mozzarella cheese, sour cream, bacon bits, 1 tablespoon chives, and pepper; mix well. Spoon into the casserole dish and top with the remaining mozzarella cheese.
- Bake 30 to 35 minutes, or until heated through and the cheese is golden. Sprinkle with the remaining chives and serve.
Feel free to use either instant of homemade mashed potatoes, whatever works for you!
Nutritional InformationShow More
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Calories 283
- Calories from Fat 161
- Total Fat 18g 28 %
- Saturated Fat 8.7g 43 %
- Trans Fat 0.8g 0 %
- Protein 12g 24 %
- Cholesterol 47mg 16 %
- Sodium 481mg 20 %
- Total Carbohydrates 19g 6 %
- Dietary Fiber 1.4g 6 %
- Sugars 2.9g 0 %
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
Here's an all-in-one skillet meal that your family is sure to love! Our All-in-One Sausage Dinner is made with your favorite Italian sausage, along with some veggies, and yummy egg noodles. Everything cooks together in a homemade sour cream sauce for extra-goodness. And it only takes about 30 minutes!