Quick & Easy Potato Recipes: 30 Scrumptious Recipes for Breakfast Potatoes, Potato Side Dishes and More
Easy Bake Scalloped Potatoes
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
When your family pleads with you to make these potatoes again, you can pretend it's a time-consuming and difficult recipe. (If they only knew how easy these Easy Bake Scalloped Potatoes are to prepare!)
What You'll Need
- 10 medium potatoes (about 4 pounds), peeled and thinly sliced
- 1 (2-pound) package Mexican-flavored processed cheese spread, cut into 1-inch cubes
What to Do
- Preheat oven to 375 degree F. Coat a 9" x 13" baking dish with cooking spray.
- Place one-third of the cheese cubes in the bottom of the prepared baking dish. Cover with half the potatoes then layer another one-third of the cheese cubes over the potatoes. Top with remaining potatoes and cheese.
- Cover tightly with aluminum foil and bake 1 hour, or until potatoes are tender and cheese is melted.
- Remove foil and return dish to oven for 6 to 8 minutes, or until top is golden.
If Mexican-flavored cheese is not available, use plain processed cheese spread and add 1/2 cup salsa. In this case, you may want to melt the cheese first and mix in the salsa, then toss with the potatoes and bake as directed.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
These are a real Southern specialty; if you've never had the chance to try them, you'd better get ready to eat more than one! These Tangy Pickled Eggs are an old-fashioned Southern recipe that is now easy to make at home! Just a few easy steps and simple ingredients and you'll be making Tangy Pickled Eggs in no time!