Easy Bake Scalloped Potatoes
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
When your family pleads with you to make these potatoes again, you can pretend it's a time-consuming and difficult recipe. (If they only knew how easy these Easy Bake Scalloped Potatoes are to prepare!)
What You'll Need
- 10 medium potatoes (about 4 pounds), peeled and thinly sliced
- 1 (2-pound) package Mexican-flavored processed cheese spread, cut into 1-inch cubes
What to Do
- Preheat oven to 375 degree F. Coat a 9" x 13" baking dish with cooking spray.
- Place one-third of the cheese cubes in the bottom of the prepared baking dish. Cover with half the potatoes then layer another one-third of the cheese cubes over the potatoes. Top with remaining potatoes and cheese.
- Cover tightly with aluminum foil and bake 1 hour, or until potatoes are tender and cheese is melted.
- Remove foil and return dish to oven for 6 to 8 minutes, or until top is golden.
If Mexican-flavored cheese is not available, use plain processed cheese spread and add 1/2 cup salsa. In this case, you may want to melt the cheese first and mix in the salsa, then toss with the potatoes and bake as directed.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
October is Breast Cancer Awareness Month, which makes it a great time to encourage everyone you love to get screened and spread the word. Another way to help is to raise money towards breast cancer research by hosting a bake sale. Our Pink Velvet Truffles are a rich-tasting treat that they'll love!