Quick & Easy Potato Recipes: 30 Scrumptious Recipes for Breakfast Potatoes, Potato Side Dishes and More
Farm Stand Hash Browns
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Farm Stand Hash Browns make the perfect addition to your breakfast spread. We use shortcut ingredients to help you whip up this hearty side dish in no time at all!
What You'll Need
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 1 (2-pound) bag frozen cubed hash brown potatoes
- 1 red bell pepper, chopped
- 1 onion, chopped
- 2 cups sliced fresh mushrooms
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon black pepper
- 2 cups fresh spinach
What to Do
- In a large skillet, heat oil over high heat.
- Add potatoes, and cook 10 to 12 minutes, or until lightly browned.
- Add bell pepper, onion, mushrooms, salt, and black pepper. Cook 6 to 8 minutes, or until veggies are tender, stirring occasionally. Add spinach and cook 1 minute; serve immediately.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
This Southern potato bake is comfort food at its best. You will love the creamy texture and rich flavors of this casserole, which is loaded with hash browns and Cheddar cheese. Everyone at your table is going to be asking for second helpings of this Southern hash brown casserole! Whether you serve this dish for brunch or dinner, it's sure to be a hit. And luckily, because it's so easy to make, you won't mind that your family asks you to make it again and again.