We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Everyone loves potato skins, especially on game days. Our recipe for Half-Time Skins will teach you how to make the perfect crispy potato skins. When they're done, just set them out with all the must-have toppings (everything from chili and cheese to crumbled bacon and sour cream) and let them chow down!
What You'll Need
- 6 small Idaho Russet potatoes
- 1/2 cup vegetable oil, divided
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon black pepper
- 1/2 teaspoon paprika
What to Do
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F. Coat a baking pan with cooking spray. Brush each potato lightly with oil and place in pan.
- Bake 45 to 50 minutes, or until fork-tender. Cut potatoes in half lengthwise and scoop out centers, leaving 1/4 inch of potato attached to the skin. Save the scooped out part for another use.
- In a small bowl, combine salt, pepper, paprika, and remaining oil. Lightly brush inside of hollowed out potatoes with mixture.
- Bake 20 to 25 more minutes, or until crispy.
- Serve these up with sour cream, scallions, salsa, guacamole, shredded Jack or cheddar cheese, chili, and crumbled bacon and let everyone make their own creation.
- Go ahead and use small potatoes to make a mini version of these appetizers that you can just pop in your mouth.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
Our Feel-Good Smoothie Bowl features the perfect blend of fresh-from-the-freezer fruit, almond milk and honey. It's a healthier way to start your day, since each bowl is loaded with vitamins and nutrients. And if you top each bowl with a little granola and extra fruit, you'll be adding even more goodness to your morning meal!