The Originators of Quick & Easy Cooking!
Quick & Easy Potato Recipes: 30 Scrumptious Recipes for Breakfast Potatoes, Potato Side Dishes and More
Hash Brown Breakfast Pie
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Click here to view your Recipe Box.
- COOK TIME
- 45 Min
Looking for a new way to serve up breakfast for your gang? Bake up this Hash Brown Breakfast Pie. Loaded with all their favorites, including eggs, bacon, cheese and hash brown potatoes, this breakfast pie recipe will leave them in awe!
What You'll Need
- 1 (16-ounce) package frozen shredded hash brown potatoes, thawed
- 3 tablespoons butter, melted
- 3/4 teaspoon salt, divided
- 1/2 teaspoon black pepper, divided
- 8 eggs
- 1/2 cup milk
- 1/2 cup crumbled cooked bacon
- 1 cup shredded sharp Cheddar cheese
- 1/2 cup finely chopped red or green bell pepper
- 1/2 cup finely chopped onion
What to Do
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Coat a 9-inch deep dish pie plate with cooking spray.
- Squeeze potatoes with paper towels to remove any water. Place in a large bowl with butter, 1/2 teaspoon salt, and 1/4 teaspoon black pepper; mix well. Spoon mixture into pie plate and press on bottom and up sides to form a crust.
- In a large bowl, mix eggs, milk, remaining salt, and remaining pepper. Stir in remaining ingredients and pour into pie crust.
- Bake 45 to 50 minutes, or until eggs are set in center.
Sep 08, 2015
We love this recipe, I change meats between ham and sausage. Hands down for this family.
- WAS THIS HELPFUL? YesNo
- REPORT ABUSE
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
This is the richest, creamiest, and most amazing flan you'll ever taste! No, really. Our flan is the kind that dreams are made of, which is why we call it our Dreamy Flan. This custardy dessert is a Latin favorite and a real must-try!