Quick & Easy Potato Recipes: 30 Scrumptious Recipes for Breakfast Potatoes, Potato Side Dishes and More
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
This easy recipe for Holiday Stuffing is the perfect mix of store-bought and homemade! Using a stuffing mix along with some of our own fresh ingredients, this secret combo makes the perfect pairing with your holiday bird.
What You'll Need
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 medium-sized onion, chopped
- 1/4 pound mushrooms, chopped
- 1/3 cup (2 ounces) slivered blanched almonds
- 1/2 cup dried cranberries
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon ground ginger
- 1 3/4 cups chicken broth
- 1 (8-ounce) package seasoned stuffing cubes
What to Do
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Coat a 1-quart baking dish with cooking spray.
- In a large skillet, heat oil over medium-high heat; add onion, mushrooms, almonds, cranberries, salt, and ginger, and saute 6 to 8 minutes, or until onions and mushrooms are tender. Add chicken broth and bring to a boil.
- Remove from heat and add stuffing cubes; mix well and place in prepared baking dish. Cover and bake 30 minutes, until center is firm.
- This stuffing reheats well in the microwave.
- Or if you'd like to try a different easy stuffing recipe, check out our recipe for Traditional Herb Stuffing.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
You know your guests already love spinach dip, so how about serving it up to them in a whole new way with this easy, no-cook appetizer recipe? Our Spinach Dip Rollups are so creamy, and the bacon bits really pump up their flavor. Just wait till ya see how fast they'll make 'em disappear!