Quick & Easy Potato Recipes: 30 Scrumptious Recipes for Breakfast Potatoes, Potato Side Dishes and More
Loaded Cheese Fries
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
You are only four ingredients away from enjoying the tastiest, cheesiest Loaded Cheese Fries, that you've ever had! That's because we made sure our recipe tastes as authentic as the state fair kind that you would get every summer.
What You'll Need
- 1 (32-ounce) package frozen French fries
- 3/4 cup processed cheese spread, melted
- 2 tablespoons real bacon bits
- 1/4 cup sliced scallions
What to Do
- Preheat oven to 450 degrees F. Spread French fries evenly on a large rimmed baking sheet.
- Bake 20 to 25 minutes, or until golden.
- Mound cooked French fries on a serving platter and top with melted cheese, bacon bits, and scallions. Serve immediately.
Nutritional InformationShow More
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Calories 317
- Calories from Fat 124
- Total Fat 14g 21 %
- Saturated Fat 5.8g 29 %
- Trans Fat 0.0g 0 %
- Protein 9.1g 18 %
- Cholesterol 24mg 8 %
- Sodium 987mg 41 %
- Total Carbohydrates 41g 14 %
- Dietary Fiber 3.0g 12 %
- Sugars 2.7g 0 %
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
We've made a rise 'n' shine pastry that you can enjoy with your morning cup of coffee that has...well, a twist to it! Our Chocolate Peanut Butter Twists are pretty enough to serve for a special brunch, but easy enough that anyone can make 'em. Plus, they feature everyone's favorite combo of chocolate and peanut butter!