Quick & Easy Potato Recipes: 30 Scrumptious Recipes for Breakfast Potatoes, Potato Side Dishes and More
Mushroom Rice Bake
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Mushroom lovers take heart! Our Test Kitchen went all out to create a hearty and comforting casserole made with a combo of rice, mushrooms and a few basics. Our Mushroom Rice Bake will fit any of your favorite main dishes perfectly! That makes it a side dish worth remembering for dinners to come.
What You'll Need
- 1 1/2 cups long- or whole-grain rice, uncooked
- 2 cups sliced fresh mushrooms (about 8 ounces)
- 1 small onion, chopped
- 1 (10-1/2-ounce) can condensed beef broth
- 1 (10-3/4-ounce) can condensed cream of mushroom soup
- 1/2 stick (.25 cup) butter, melted
- 1/2 teaspoon black pepper
What to Do
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees F. Coat a 2-quart casserole dish with cooking spray; set aside.
- In a medium bowl, combine all ingredients; mix well. Spoon mixture into prepared casserole dish.
- Cover and bake 50 to 55 minutes, or until liquid is absorbed and rice is tender.
Check This Out!
- We like to garnish this mouthwatering mushroom casserole with some chopped scallions to add a touch of color!
- There's so much you can do with rice, even dessert! Your crew is gonna love our Rice Pudding!
If you love these recipes, then you'll love this FREE eCookbook!
Nutritional InformationShow More
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Calories 453
- Calories from Fat 151
- Total Fat 17g 26 %
- Saturated Fat 8.6g 43 %
- Trans Fat 0.5g 0 %
- Protein 9.8g 20 %
- Cholesterol 30mg 10 %
- Sodium 1,127mg 47 %
- Total Carbohydrates 65g 22 %
- Dietary Fiber 2.0g 8 %
- Sugars 2.8g 0 %
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
Nothing is more welcoming than a big pot of soup at the end of a long day, and with our recipe for Potato Corn Soup you can whip up a bowl of comfort anytime you want. It takes just about 30 minutes to get this soup on your dinner table, which makes it weeknight-friendly, too!