Nothing to It Sweet Potatoes
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
There's nothing to this quick and easy recipe for Nothing to It Sweet Potatoes. Whether we use canned sweet potatoes or yams, this four ingredient go-along will take your taste buds on a tasty trip.
What You'll Need
- 2 (29-ounce) cans sweet potatoes or yams, drained and mashed
- 2 tablespoons fresh orange juice
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
What to Do
- In a soup pot, combine all ingredients over medium heat; mix well.
- Cook 5 to 7 minutes, or until smooth and heated through, stirring occasionally.
- Serve immediately or transfer to a serving dish, cool, then cover and chill. Rewarm in a 325 degree F. oven for about 30 minutes before serving.
How about adding an extra touch of sweetness by stirring in a tablespoon or two of brown sugar and a sprinkle of cinnamon?
Nutritional InformationShow More
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Calories 313
- Calories from Fat 40
- Total Fat 4.4g 7 %
- Saturated Fat 2.5g 13 %
- Trans Fat 0.2g 0 %
- Protein 5.5g 11 %
- Cholesterol 10mg 3 %
- Sodium 433mg 18 %
- Total Carbohydrates 64g 21 %
- Dietary Fiber 4.7g 19 %
- Sugars 15g 0 %
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
We teamed a pasta salad with a tuna salad to come up with this dish that's summertime-perfect and very budget-friendly. Our Tuna Twist is a new take on an old recipe that's great for a light summer dinner. Or you can take this tuna pasta salad to a picnic or potluck (where it'll be the first thing to disappear!).