Potato Pudding Squares
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
This used to be a special occasions-only side dish, but it's so easy and tasty that we find ourselves making it whenever we're craving something a little different. Our Potato Pudding Squares can be a great addition to your Passover menu, as well as your weeknight dinner menu!
What You'll Need
- 2 pounds potatoes, cut into chunks (about 5 large potatoes)
- 1 cup onion chunks (about 1 medium-sized onion)
- 2 eggs
- 2/3 cup vegetable oil
- 1 1/2 teaspoons salt
- 1/2 teaspoon white pepper
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh parsley
- 1/2 cup all-purpose flour or cake meal (see Notes)
What to Do
- Preheat oven to 350 degree F. Coat an 8-inch square baking dish with cooking spray.
- Place all ingredients, except the flour or cake meal, in a food processor. Process until just slightly coarse. Pour into a large bowl and mix in the flour or cake meal then pour into prepared baking dish.
- Bake 1 hour and 20 minutes, or until top is golden.
- If you're making this for Passover, be sure to use cake meal instead of flour.
- We suggest allowing this to cool for about 20 minutes before cutting.
- This is a great dish to make ahead of time. You can just reheat it when you need it!
Nutritional InformationShow More
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Calories 393
- Calories from Fat 236
- Total Fat 26g 40 %
- Saturated Fat 3.7g 19 %
- Trans Fat 0.1g 0 %
- Protein 6.0g 12 %
- Cholesterol 62mg 21 %
- Sodium 631mg 26 %
- Total Carbohydrates 34g 11 %
- Dietary Fiber 4.4g 18 %
- Sugars 3.0g 0 %