Quick & Easy Potato Recipes: 30 Scrumptious Recipes for Breakfast Potatoes, Potato Side Dishes and More
Potato Tot Nachos
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
What do you get when you cross a party favorite, like nachos, with an everyone-favorite, like potato tots? Potato Tot Nachos! Our tots are smothered in seasoned ground beef, melty cheese, and other toppings before finishing off with dollops of sour cream. Yum!
What You'll Need
- 1 pound ground beef
- 1 (1-ounce) packet taco seasoning
- 1 (32-ounce) package frozen potato nuggets, baked according to package directions
- 1 cup black beans, rinsed and drained
- 1 cup shredded Cheddar cheese
- 1/2 cup chopped tomato
- 2 scallions, sliced
- 2 tablespoons pickled jalapeno slices
- 1/2 cup sour cream
What to Do
- In a skillet over medium heat, saute ground beef 6 to 8 minutes, or until browned; drain excess liquid. Stir in taco seasoning; set aside.
- Place tater tots on a serving platter and spoon ground beef over potatoes. Top with black beans and cheese and place in oven 1 minute, or just until cheese has melted. Sprinkle with tomato, scallion, and jalapeno slices and top with dollops of sour cream. Serve immediately.
We love sharing recipes that are easy and will feed a group...quickly! For another favorite crowd pleaser, why not try our incredible Potato Puffs!