Quick & Easy Potato Recipes: 30 Scrumptious Recipes for Breakfast Potatoes, Potato Side Dishes and More
Ready in Minutes Risotto
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
We'll show you the trick to turning out Italian-style risotto with a creamy rich texture every time! Our easy recipe is the perfect side dish for any main course!
What You'll Need
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 1 cup long or whole-grain rice
- 1 can (10-1/2 ounces) condensed chicken broth
- 1 cup water
- 4 scallions, chopped
- 1/4 cup grated Parmesan cheese
What to Do
- In a medium saucepan, melt the butter over medium heat. Add the rice and sauté until golden. Add the chicken broth and bring to a boil.
- Reduce the heat to low, cover, and simmer for 10 minutes, stirring once. Add the water and scallions and return to a boil; reduce the heat to low and simmer for 10 minutes, or until the rice is tender.
- Remove from the heat and stir in the cheese until blended. Serve immediately.
- To make a vegetable risotto, add chopped fresh, frozen, or canned veggies with the water and scallions.
- For easy Italian recipes you will make again and again, we've compiled this collection of 35 No-Fail Italian Favorites, Plus 7 Classic Sauces you can make at home!
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
Here's an all-in-one skillet meal that your family is sure to love! Our All-in-One Sausage Dinner is made with your favorite Italian sausage, along with some veggies, and yummy egg noodles. Everything cooks together in a homemade sour cream sauce for extra-goodness. And it only takes about 30 minutes!