Roasted Idaho Potatoes and Brussels Sprouts
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Roasted Brussels sprouts and oven roasted potatoes are tossed together in a lightly sweetened vinaigrette to make this easy and delicious side dish. We're sure our recipe for Roasted Idaho Potatoes and Brussels Sprouts can make a veggie lover out of anyone!
What You'll Need
- 1 pound Idaho potatoes, washed, peeled, and cut into 1-inch cubes
- 1 pound Brussels sprouts, washed, trimmed, and halved, with tough outer leaves removed
- 1/3 cup olive oil, divided
- Salt to taste
- Freshly ground black pepper to taste
- 1/4 cup fresh lemon juice
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 1 teaspoon Dijon mustard
- 1/2 teaspoon honey
What to Do
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees F. Coat a large roasting pan with cooking spray.
- In prepared roasting pan, toss potatoes, Brussels sprouts, 1-1/2 tablespoons oil, salt and black pepper to taste.
- Bake about 15 minutes, or until tender and beginning to brown, gently stirring halfway through.
- Meanwhile, in a small bowl, combine lemon juice, remaining oil, garlic, mustard,and honey, whisking to combine. Pour vinaigrette over potato and Brussels sprouts mixture, and toss to combine. Season with additional salt and pepper to taste. Serve warm.