Quick & Easy Potato Recipes: 30 Scrumptious Recipes for Breakfast Potatoes, Potato Side Dishes and More
Roasted Party Potatoes
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
A little seasoning and a little crunch goes a long way to making these Roasted Party Potatoes taste, well...party-perfect! In fact, we think one bite of these roasted potatoes is enough to make them the talk of the party.
What You'll Need
- 1 teaspoon paprika
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon onion powder
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon black pepper
- 2 1/2 pounds red-skinned potatoes, washed and cut into 1-inch chunks
- 2 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 3/4 cup French-fried onions
What to Do
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F. Coat a large rimmed baking sheet with cooking spray.
- In a small bowl, combine paprika, garlic powder, onion powder, salt, and pepper; mix well.
- In a large bowl, toss potatoes with oil. Add spice mixture and toss until potatoes are well coated. Spread potatoes in a single layer on baking sheet.
- Bake 45 to 50 minutes, or until fork-tender, turning potatoes occasionally. Place potatoes in a serving bowl and toss with French-fried onions. Serve immediately.
Check This Out!
- It's just our opinion, but these Roasted Party Potatoes go great with our Steakhouse London Broil!
- Want more potato options? Try our Mashed Potato Pancakes, our Cheesy Onion Potatoes, or our Ultimate Scalloped Potatoes.
- For more roasted veggie options, try our Roasted Brussels Sprouts, our Simple Roasted Asparagus, or our Thyme Roasted Mushrooms.
If you love these recipes, then you'll love this FREE eCookbook!
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
For a fresh and quick meal, whip up our Fresh Garden Pasta! Made with all the warm weather favorites, like zucchini, summer squash, and onion chunks, our garden veggie angel pasta is a flavorful symphony of flavors. Dig in to enjoy the combination of roasted veggies that rests beautifully on top of some angel hair pasta! But the best part of this summer pasta recipe? It's totally budget-friendly! Plus, you can easily swap out your roasted veggies based on what's in your kitchen or available at the local farmer's market.