Quick & Easy Potato Recipes: 30 Scrumptious Recipes for Breakfast Potatoes, Potato Side Dishes and More
Sage Corn Bread Dressing
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Use those day-old leftover corn muffins to make a go-along that's perfect for matching up with roast turkey. And if you drizzle the pan drippings over this, you'd better be ready for some real hearty eating!
What You'll Need
- 6 cups coarsely crumbled corn muffins (see Note)
- 4 slices white bread, torn into small pieces
- 1 medium-sized onion, chopped
- 1/3 cup butter, melted
- 1 tablespoon rubbed sage
- 1/2 teaspoon black pepper
- 2 eggs, beaten
- 3 1/2 cups chicken broth
What to Do
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees F. Coat an 8-inch square baking dish with cooking spray, set aside.
- In a large bowl, combine crumbled muffins, bread pieces, onion, butter, sage, and pepper. Add eggs and broth to mixture, stirring until well combined.
- Pour into baking dish. Bake 50 to 55 minutes, or until dressing is golden and edges are set.
Six corn muffins (16 ounces total) will yield 6 cups crumbled; if you prefer, just crumble cornbread.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
If you've never heard of toad-in-the-hole, well, let us enlighten you! It's a recipe that is perfect for breakfast, dinner, or even brinner -- that's breakfast for dinner! Our Sheet Pan Toad-in-the-Hole comes together with all the flavors you love, without any of the mess of a traditional big breakfast. Once you try it, you're gonna wonder how you lived without it!