Quick & Easy Potato Recipes: 30 Scrumptious Recipes for Breakfast Potatoes, Potato Side Dishes and More
Sizzling Home Fries
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
The best home fries are still the ones made in diners. There's just something special about the taste of potatoes slung around a sizzling hot grill and mixed with the flavors of eggs and bacon that can't be beat. Wait until you try our Sizzling Home Fries; they're a breakfast (or anytime) winner.
What You'll Need
- 2 teaspoons paprika
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon black pepper
- 6 red potatoes (about 2 pounds), scrubbed and cut into 1-inch chunks
- 2 onions, chopped
- 1/3 cup vegetable oil
What to Do
- In a large bowl, combine paprika, garlic powder, salt, and pepper; mix well. Add potatoes and onions; toss to coat evenly.
- In a large skillet over medium-high heat, heat oil. Add potato mixture to skillet; cover and cook 10 minutes.
- Increase heat to high, uncover, and cook 8 to 10 additional minutes, or until potatoes are tender and golden, stirring occasionally.
Check This Out!
- If you enjoyed this potato recipe, be sure to check out our free eCookbook, Quick & Easy Potato Recipes: 30 Scrumptious Recipes for Breakfast Potatoes, Potato Side Dishes & More.
If you love these recipes, then you'll love this FREE eCookbook!
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
This recipe was under lock and key with our Test Kitchen supervisor for years. It was a family recipe and she finally did share it with us. So, here you go. Make sure you let us know how much you like Cold Fudge Cake in the recipe comments below.