Spicy Corn Stuffing
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
When your holiday dinner needs a hearty "pick-me-up" side dish, this Spicy Corn Stuffing is perfect! With its touch of hot pepper, it's sure to be an eye-opener and a change of pace from your traditional holiday stuffing recipes. So, spice up the holidays with something everyone will want a bite of.
What You'll Need
- 4 cups cornbread or corn muffin crumbs (made from prepared cornbread or store-bought muffins)
- 1/3 cup chopped onion
- 3 eggs, lightly beaten
- 1/3 cup water
- 1/8 teaspoon cayenne pepper
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
What to Do
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Coat a 1-1/2-quart baking dish with cooking spray.
- In a large bowl, mix together all ingredients then pour into baking dish.
- Bake 35 to 40 minutes, or until center is firm.
Check This Out!
- Keep in mind, this stuffing is great topped with warm gravy, and can also be used to stuff a roasting chicken or a small turkey.
- You can't have Thanksgiving dinner without our Classic Roast Turkey and our Foolproof Turkey Gravy!
- If you need more sides, try our Smashed Red Potatoes, and our Bacon & Cheddar Green Bean Casserole.
- Plus, finish your meal with our Creamy Pumpkin Pie!