Quick & Easy Potato Recipes: 30 Scrumptious Recipes for Breakfast Potatoes, Potato Side Dishes and More
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Can't decide on stuffing or mashed potatoes? Well, look no further 'cause now you can have both in one! This Spud Stuffing recipe makes for the perfect side dish during your next holiday bash... or even your next family dinner!
What You'll Need
- 1 1/2 pounds potatoes, peeled, cooked and mashed (about 4 medium-sized potatoes or 4 cups mashed potatoes)
- 1 tablespoon butter
- 1 onion, minced
- 1/2 cup sliced celery
- 1 1/2 teaspoons salt
- 1/8 teaspoon pepper
- 2 teaspoons poultry seasoning
- 1 egg, beaten
What to Do
- Preheat the oven to 375 degree F.
- Place the mashed potatoes in a large bowl; set aside.
- Melt the butter in a medium-sized skillet; add the onions and celery and sauté until tender but not brown. Add to the potatoes, along with the salt, pepper, and poultry seasoning. Add the beaten egg and mix well.
- Place in a 7" x 11" glass baking dish that has been coated with nonstick vegetable spray and bake for 40 minutes or until the sides and top are golden.
There can never be too many potato dishes at the Thanksgiving table! For more tasty ideas, check out our collection of Easy Thanksgiving Potato Recipes.
Nutritional InformationShow More
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Calories 176
- Calories from Fat 39
- Total Fat 4.4g 7 %
- Saturated Fat 2.3g 11 %
- Trans Fat 0.1g 0 %
- Protein 4.9g 10 %
- Cholesterol 54mg 18 %
- Sodium 954mg 40 %
- Total Carbohydrates 30g 10 %
- Dietary Fiber 4.9g 19 %
- Sugars 3.4g 0 %