Quick & Easy Potato Recipes: 30 Scrumptious Recipes for Breakfast Potatoes, Potato Side Dishes and More
Sweet Noodle Pudding
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
- 10 Min
- COOK TIME
- 1 Hr 10 Min
Sweet Noodle Pudding is a sweeter take on your favorite egg noodle casserole. From the sweet center to the crunchy corn flake topping, you'll love this easy side dish recipe!
What You'll Need
- 1 (12-ounce) package wide egg noodles
- 1 (8-ounce) package cream cheese, softened
- 1 cup plus 1 tablespoon granulated sugar, divided
- 1 (16-ounce) container sour cream
- 1 (16-ounce) container cottage cheese
- 2 sticks butter, melted
- 6 eggs, lightly beaten
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 2 cups cornflakes, coarsely crushed
- 1 tablespoon light brown sugar
What to Do
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Coat a 9- x 13-inch baking dish with cooking spray. Prepare noodles according to package directions; drain and set aside.
- In a large bowl, beat cream cheese and 1 cup granulated sugar until fluffy. Add sour cream, cottage cheese, butter, eggs, cinnamon, and salt; beat until well mixed. Stir in the noodles and pour into prepared baking dish.
- In a medium bowl, combine cornflakes, brown sugar, and remaining granulated sugar. Sprinkle evenly over top of noodle mixture.
- Bake 60 to 65 minutes, or until set in center.