Traditional Herb Stuffing
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
The holidays are all about tradition, and Traditional Herb Stuffing goes perfectly with your holiday bird. What an easy go-along for entertaining though it'll seem like we fussed!
What You'll Need
- 1/4 cup (1/2 stick) butter
- 1/2 cup chopped onion
- 1/2 cup chopped celery
- 1 1/2 cups chicken broth
- 4 cups cubed herb-seasoned stuffing
What to Do
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Spray a 2-quart casserole dish with cooking spray.
- In a large saucepan, melt butter over medium-high heat. Add onions and celery, and cook 6 to 8 minutes, or until tender. Add broth and stuffing cubes, and mix gently until well combined.
- Spoon stuffing into prepared casserole dish. Cover and bake 20 minutes. Uncover and bake for an additional 15 minutes, or until heated through.
- If you're looking for more great holiday side dishes like this one, check out our FREE eCookbook, Thanksgiving Side Dishes: 35 Family-Favorite Recipes for Thanksgiving Sides.
- Or if you'd like to try out some more recipes for stuffing, check out our Holiday Sausage Stuffing and Mama's Old-Fashioned Stuffing.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
Our Flank Steak Pinwheels are a mouthwatering, savory meal you can use for so many occasions! It's perfect for a romantic candlelit dinner on date night, or as a Sunday supper after church! Not only does it taste amazing, but it looks like it came straight from the restaurant!