Ultimate Scalloped Potatoes
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
When you're looking for a dish to complete the big spread, no ordinary side will do. Thankfully, our recipe for Ultimate Scalloped Potatoes is unmatched. We're talking cheesy, bubbly, and golden brown - your main entree better watch out!
What You'll Need
- 2 pounds potatoes, unpeeled, thinly sliced
- Salt for sprinkling
- Black pepper for sprinkling
- 10 tablespoons all-purpose flour
- 10 tablespoons Parmesan cheese
- 5 tablespoons butter
- 2 1/2 cups half-and-half or milk
What to Do
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F. Coat an 8-inch square baking dish or a 2-quart casserole dish with cooking spray.
- Arrange one layer of potatoes in baking dish. Sprinkle with salt, pepper, 2 tablespoons flour, 2 tablespoons Parmesan cheese, and 1 tablespoon butter, cut into pieces and distributed evenly. Repeat layers 4 more times. Slowly pour half-and-half evenly over potatoes.
- Bake 50 to 55 minutes, or until potatoes are tender and top is golden brown. Serve immediately.
- For even more potato recipes, check out our collection of 15 Easy Potato Recipes that we're sure you'll love.
- If you think this easy potato casserole recipe is good, then you're gonna wanna to check out some of our other fabulous potato recipes in our FREE eCookbook: Quick & Easy Potato Recipes: 30 Scrumptious Recipes for Breakfast Potatoes, Potato Side Dishes & More!
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
Our Crispy Avocado Wedges are a summer-fresh way to enjoy something crispy-crunchy. They're also a healthier alternative to french fries. Serve them with our homemade cilantro dipping sauce and you've got yourself a tasty snack (or side dish) that can't be beat!