Quick & Easy Potato Recipes: 30 Scrumptious Recipes for Breakfast Potatoes, Potato Side Dishes and More
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Ready to change up your sides? Our Vegetable Couscous recipe is a Moroccan-favorite and it's so versatile, it'll never get old! Not only can you switch it up with your favorite veggies, but you can eat it hot, or cold! Now that's definitely a side dish to put on the menu!
What You'll Need
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1/2 cup chopped onion
- 1 3/4 cups chicken broth
- 1 (15-ounce) package frozen mixed vegetables, thawed
- 1 cup chopped tomato
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh dill weed
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 3/4 teaspoon salt
- 1 (10-ounce) package couscous
What to Do
- In a soup pot over medium-high heat, heat olive oil until hot. Add onion and cook 5 to 6 minutes or until golden. Stir in chicken broth, mixed vegetables, tomato, dill weed, garlic powder, and salt; bring to a boil. Boil 2 minutes, stirring occasionally, then stir in couscous.
- Cover and remove from heat; let stand 5 minutes. Fluff with a fork and serve.
Did you know?
- This can be served hot or cold? And to hearty it up, feel free to add some chunks of cooked chicken or shrimp. What an easy way to get dinner on the table in minutes.
- For more amazing couscous recipes, try our Couscous Salad, One Pot Couscous, or our Spring Vegetable Couscous! Talk about delicious!
- Do you have a favorite couscous recipe? Tell us in the comments!
Nutritional InformationShow More
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Calories 192
- Calories from Fat 21
- Total Fat 2.4g 4 %
- Saturated Fat 0.3g 2 %
- Trans Fat 0.0g 0 %
- Protein 6.8g 14 %
- Cholesterol 0.0mg 0 %
- Sodium 243mg 10 %
- Total Carbohydrates 37g 12 %
- Dietary Fiber 4.3g 17 %
- Sugars 0.7g 0 %