Quick & Easy Potato Recipes: 30 Scrumptious Recipes for Breakfast Potatoes, Potato Side Dishes and More
Vegetable Harvest Stuffing
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
We've stuffed this stuffing with lots of fresh vegetables and seasonings to give it a truly homemade taste that'll complement any of your main dishes. Our Vegetable Harvest Stuffing is sure to be one of your most requested recipes, year after year!
What You'll Need
- 1 cup butter
- 2 cups sliced mushrooms
- 1 1/4 cups chopped onion
- 1 cup chopped celery
- 4 garlic cloves, chopped
- 8 eggs, beaten
- 1 1/2 cups chicken or turkey broth
- Salt to taste
- Black pepper to taste
- 12 ounces package cubed herb-seasoned stuffing mix (8 cups)
- 2 1/2 cups shredded carrots
- 1/4 cup chopped fresh parsley
What to Do
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Coat a 9- x 13-inch baking pan with cooking spray.
- In a large skillet, melt butter over medium heat; saute mushrooms, onion, celery, and garlic until vegetables are limp, about 10 minutes. In a medium bowl, combine eggs, broth, salt, and black pepper. Scatter bread cubes in a large bowl or baking pan. Add mushroom mixture and egg mixture, and toss gently to blend. Add carrots and parsley, and toss again then scoop mixture into prepared baking pan.
- Bake about 1 hour, or until golden and crisp.
This stuffing recipe should be enough to loosely stuff a 12- to 14-pound turkey, if you wish (with a little left over), but be sure to:
- Refrigerate stuffing until ready to stuff and roast turkey.
- Adjust cooking time and temperature accordingly.
- Remove leftover stuffing from turkey immediately after dinner and refrigerate turkey and stuffing separately.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
Our Feel-Good Smoothie Bowl features the perfect blend of fresh-from-the-freezer fruit, almond milk and honey. It's a healthier way to start your day, since each bowl is loaded with vitamins and nutrients. And if you top each bowl with a little granola and extra fruit, you'll be adding even more goodness to your morning meal!