Wow 'Em Cheese Fries
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Cheese fries are everyone's guilty pleasure. Our Smothered Cheese Fries will wow your gang, 'cause they're slathered with melty cheese, zesty salsa and savory bacon bits. Indulge; you deserve it once in a while.
What You'll Need
- 1 (32 ounces) package frozen French fries (see Note)
- 3/4 cup Cheez Whiz, melted
- 1/2 cup salsa
- 2 tablespoons real bacon bits
What to Do
- Preheat oven to 450 degrees F.
- Spread French fries evenly on large rimmed baking sheet. Bake 20 to 25 minutes, or until golden brown.
- Mound cooked French fries on serving platter and top with melted cheese, salsa, and bacon bits. Serve immediately.
Make sure to use regular plain fries, not a coated, crinkle-cut, or shoestring variety. The traditional ones look and taste best with these toppings.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
This hearty, all-in-one, beefed-up dinner will definitely knock your lederhosen socks off! Our Slow Cooker Short Ribs and Cabbage is a German-inspired dish that features meaty ribs in a sweet and tangy sauce with lots of cabbage. It's a slow cooker dinner that'll have everyone saying, "Ach Das Schmeckt!" (That's "OOH IT'S SO GOOD!!" in German!)