The Proof is in the Pudding: 20 Amazing Bread Pudding Recipes, Rice Pudding Recipes, & More
Caramel Sea Salt Banana Pudding
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
- CHILL TIME
- 4 Hr
- COOK TIME
- 10 Min
We're not bananas! This is a flavor combo that really works! In fact, our Caramel Sea Salt Banana Pudding is an easy homemade pudding recipe that'll shock your taste buds into a state of deliciousness!
What You'll Need
- 3/4 cup sugar
- 3 tablespoons cornstarch
- 1/8 teaspoon salt
- 2 cups milk
- 2 large egg yolks
- 1 tablespoon butter
- 1 1/2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 2 bananas, sliced, divided
- 1/2 cup caramel sauce
- Sea salt for sprinkling
What to Do
- In a medium saucepan, combine sugar, cornstarch, and salt. In a medium bowl, whisk milk and egg yolks; gradually stir into saucepan.
- Cook over medium heat 8 to 10 minutes, or until mixture thickens and is bubbling, whisking constantly. Remove from heat and stir in butter, vanilla, and the slices from 1 banana. Spoon into individual serving dishes or 1 large bowl.
- Cover with plastic wrap directly on surface of pudding and refrigerate 4 hours, or until firm. When ready to serve, top with remaining banana slices, drizzle with caramel sauce, and sprinkle with sea salt.
Want even more of the best pudding recipes? Check 'em out in our free eCookbook, The Proof is in the Pudding: 20 Amazing Bread Pudding Recipes, Rice Pudding Recipes, & More!
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
What could be better on a cold winter night than a skillet supper bursting with the hearty flavors of smoked sausage and cabbage? Nothing! And few can beat the ease of our Skillet Sausage 'n' Cabbage. This cabbage recipe is the perfect fill-you-up one-pot meal option for chilly autumn and winter evenings. Even the pickiest members of your family won't be able to resist this classic. The hearty combination of cabbage and sausage will keep you warm and satisfied, which is one of the reasons people love cabbage and sausage dinner recipes in the winter. Oh, it's so comforting!