The Originators of Quick & Easy Cooking!
Decadent Desserts eCookBook
Chocolate Cookie Pudding
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Click here to view your Recipe Box.
- 10 Min
- COOK TIME
- 5 Min
Chocolate, cookies, and pudding, oh my! We can't go wrong with this combo. You'll find true love with 6 simple ingredients, and you'll keep this Chocolate Cookie Pudding recipe forever.
What You'll Need
- 1 (5.9-ounce) package chocolate instant pudding mix
- 2 cups milk
- 1 (3-ounce) package cream cheese, softened
- 1 (8-ounce) container frozen whipped topping, thawed
- 16 double-stuffed cream-filled chocolate sandwich cookies, crushed
- 3/4 cup chopped pecans, toasted
What to Do
Whisk together pudding mix and milk for 2 minutes. Cover and chill 5 minutes.
Meanwhile, stir together cream cheese and whipped topping.
Place 1 cup crushed cookies in an 8-cup bowl. Spread half cream cheese mixture on top; sprinkle with half toasted pecans. Spread all pudding over top; spread remaining cream cheese mixture over pudding. Sprinkle with remaining cookies and pecans. Cover and chill until ready to serve.
- Are you a chocolate fan? Then we think you're going to love the chocolate dessert recipes featured in our free eCookbook, Death by Chocolate: Dessert Heaven with 30 of Our Best Chocolate Recipes.
Want even more of the best pudding recipes? Check 'em out in our free eCookbook, The Proof is in the Pudding: 20 Amazing Bread Pudding Recipes, Rice Pudding Recipes, & More!
This recipe is from The Best of Mr. Food Cookbook Series Oxmoor House, Inc. If you would like more recipes like this, click here.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
Best Ever Picnic Butter
When it comes to butter, we found a better way! Our Best Ever Picnic Butter is the perfect Memorial Day recipe because it makes everything better!