Chocolate Hazelnut Dessert Shooters
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Transform ordinary chocolate pudding into an extraordinary dessert with our recipe for Chocolate Hazelnut Dessert Shooters. With just four easy-to-find ingredients, you can make a dessert that's sure to impress even the pickiest of company!
What You'll Need
- 1 cup frozen whipped topping, thawed
- 2 teaspoons refrigerated hazelnut coffee creamer
- 1 cup refrigerated chocolate pudding
- 2 teaspoons sliced almonds
What to Do
- In a small bowl, gently combine whipped topping and coffee creamer.
- In 6 small shot glasses or dessert cups, evenly distribute chocolate pudding. Spoon a layer of whipped topping mixture in each, then repeat layers once more. Sprinkle almonds on top.
- Refrigerate until ready to serve.
With this recipe, there are no rules. Let the dairy case inspire you!
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
We've made a rise 'n' shine pastry that you can enjoy with your morning cup of coffee that has...well, a twist to it! Our Chocolate Peanut Butter Twists are pretty enough to serve for a special brunch, but easy enough that anyone can make 'em. Plus, they feature everyone's favorite combo of chocolate and peanut butter!