The Proof is in the Pudding: 20 Amazing Bread Pudding Recipes, Rice Pudding Recipes, & More
Croissant Bread Pudding
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
They'll think you've gone gourmet when you place this Croissant Bread Pudding on the table. Rich, creamy, and loaded with dried cranberries and white chocolate pieces, this bread pudding recipe is simply divine!
What You'll Need
- 1 1/2 cups heavy cream
- 1/2 cup granulated sugar
- 4 egg yolks
- 6 fresh croissants, torn into 1-inch pieces
- 1/2 cup white chocolate chips
- 1/2 cup dried cranberries
- 2 tablespoons brown sugar
What to Do
- Preheat oven to 300 degrees F. Coat a 2-quart casserole dish with cooking spray.
- In a large bowl, combine heavy cream, granulated sugar, and egg yolks; mix well.
- Add croissant pieces, white chocolate chips, and cranberries to mixture; stir until everything is incorporated. Spoon mixture into casserole dish.
- Bake 45 to 50 minutes, or until center is set. Sprinkle with brown sugar and continue baking until sugar is melted. Serve immediately.
For an extra finishing touch, drizzle with maple syrup and your taste buds will dance with delight!
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
For a fresh and quick meal, whip up our Fresh Garden Pasta! Made with all the warm weather favorites, like zucchini, summer squash, and onion chunks, our garden veggie angel pasta is a flavorful symphony of flavors. Dig in to enjoy the combination of roasted veggies that rests beautifully on top of some angel hair pasta! But the best part of this summer pasta recipe? It's totally budget-friendly! Plus, you can easily swap out your roasted veggies based on what's in your kitchen or available at the local farmer's market.