The Proof is in the Pudding: 20 Amazing Bread Pudding Recipes, Rice Pudding Recipes, & More
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Just like what you'd enjoy in sunny Mexico...and OOH it's so BUENO!!
What You'll Need
- 3 tablespoons plus 1/4 cup sugar, divided
- 6 eggs, beaten
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 2 cups half-and-half
- 1 pinch Pinch of salt
What to Do
- Preheat the oven to 350F.
- Place the 3 tablespoons sugar in a 9-inch glass pie plate and place in the oven for 15 to 20 minutes or until liquid and golden, stirring occasionally so it doesn't burn.
- Meanwhile, place the remaining ingredients in a large bowl and beat well. Pour the egg mixture over the melted sugar and place the pie plate in a large pan. Place hot tap water in the larger pan to halfway up the sides of the pie plate.
- Bake for 40 to 45 minutes or until a wooden toothpick inserted in the center comes out clean. Cool, then slice into wedges and serve with the sauce from the pie plate spooned over it.
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
We're taking you back to your cafeteria eatin' days with our recipe for Sloppy Joe Biscuit Bake. This easy casserole has so much old-fashioned taste, you're gonna be using the biscuits to soak up every last meaty and flavorful bite. Yum!