Fabulous Fruit Bread Pudding
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
- 15 Min
- COOK TIME
- 40 Min
This fruit-filled bread pudding is absolutely fabulous! That's why we call it our Fabulous Fruit Bread Pudding. Fresh apple and peach flavor are complemented by the flavors of cinnamon, nutmeg, and sticky-sweet salted caramel.
What You'll Need
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 1 1/2 teaspoons cinnamon
- 1/2 teaspoon nutmeg
- 1 (16-ounce) loaf cinnamon raisin bread, torn into small pieces
- 1 apple, peeled, cored, and diced
- 1 cup diced fresh or frozen peaches
- 1 (14-ounce) can sweetened condensed milk
- 4 eggs
- 2 cups milk
- 1/2 cup half-and-half
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 1/3 cup salted caramel topping
What to Do
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Coat 9- x 13-inch baking dish with cooking spray.
- In a small bowl, stir together the sugar, cinnamon and nutmeg.
- In a large bowl, beat eggs and add sugar mixture. Add bread, apples, peaches, condensed milk, eggs, milk, half-and-half, and vanilla; stir until combined. Spoon into baking dish.
- Bake 40 to 45 minutes or until a knife inserted in center comes out clean. Remove from oven. While hot, using a fork, poke holes in bread pudding and pour salted caramel over the top. Serve warm, or refrigerate until ready to serve.
Nutritional InformationShow More
Servings Per Recipe: 12
- Calories 339
- Calories from Fat 77
- Total Fat 8.5g 13 %
- Saturated Fat 3.6g 18 %
- Trans Fat 0.0g 0 %
- Protein 9.3g 19 %
- Cholesterol 80mg 27 %
- Sodium 135mg 6 %
- Total Carbohydrates 58g 19 %
- Dietary Fiber 0.6g 2 %
- Sugars 37g 0 %
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
Our Flank Steak Pinwheels are a mouthwatering, savory meal you can use for so many occasions! It's perfect for a romantic candlelit dinner on date night, or as a Sunday supper after church! Not only does it taste amazing, but it looks like it came straight from the restaurant!