Holiday Chocolate Mousse
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Bet you never thought of making mousse with caramel candies. Well, you won't forget this one it's so rich and creamy!
What You'll Need
- 1 package (7 to 9 ounces) chocolate-covered caramel candies
- 1/4 cup heavy cream
- 1 tablespoon rum or ½ teaspoon rum extract (optional)
- 1 container (8 ounces) frozen whipped topping, thawed
What to Do
- In a double boiler or nonstick saucepan, heat the caramels and heavy cream over low heat, stirring until smooth. Stir in the rum, then pour the mixture into a large bowl.
- Cool for 4 to 5 minutes, then fold in the whipped topping. Spoon into small dessert cups and chill for at least 1 hour before serving.
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
We're taking you back to your cafeteria eatin' days with our recipe for Sloppy Joe Biscuit Bake. This easy casserole has so much old-fashioned taste, you're gonna be using the biscuits to soak up every last meaty and flavorful bite. Yum!