The Proof is in the Pudding: 20 Amazing Bread Pudding Recipes, Rice Pudding Recipes, & More
Holiday Chocolate Mousse
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Bet you never thought of making mousse with caramel candies. Well, you won't forget this one it's so rich and creamy!
What You'll Need
- 1 package (7 to 9 ounces) chocolate-covered caramel candies
- 1/4 cup heavy cream
- 1 tablespoon rum or ½ teaspoon rum extract (optional)
- 1 container (8 ounces) frozen whipped topping, thawed
What to Do
- In a double boiler or nonstick saucepan, heat the caramels and heavy cream over low heat, stirring until smooth. Stir in the rum, then pour the mixture into a large bowl.
- Cool for 4 to 5 minutes, then fold in the whipped topping. Spoon into small dessert cups and chill for at least 1 hour before serving.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
Our Feel-Good Smoothie Bowl features the perfect blend of fresh-from-the-freezer fruit, almond milk and honey. It's a healthier way to start your day, since each bowl is loaded with vitamins and nutrients. And if you top each bowl with a little granola and extra fruit, you'll be adding even more goodness to your morning meal!