Magic Mocha Mousse
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
The magical-tasting combination of chocolate and coffee come together in our recipe for Magic Mocha Mousse. This fluffy, no-bake dessert is so rich and decadent you'll want to make it over and over again.
What You'll Need
- 3 squares (1 ounce each) semisweet chocolate
- 4 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 1 tablespoon instant coffee granules
- 2 tablespoons hot water
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 jar (7 ounces) marshmallow creme
- 1 container (8 ounces) frozen whipped topping, thawed
What to Do
- In a large microwave-safe bowl, melt the chocolate in the microwave on high power for 1-1/2 to 2 minutes. Stir the chocolate until completely melted and smooth. Add the cream cheese and mix with an electric beater on medium speed until well blended.
- In a cup, dissolve the coffee in the hot water and add to the cream cheese mixture. Add the vanilla and beat until well combined. Blend in the marshmallow cream, then fold in the whipped topping. Cover and refrigerate for at least 1 hour before serving.
This can also be made and served easily in individual mini dessert dishes. Top each with a mini marshmallow and serve with a crisp cookie! We think our Almond Lace Cookies are the perfect match.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
Our Flank Steak Pinwheels are a mouthwatering, savory meal you can use for so many occasions! It's perfect for a romantic candlelit dinner on date night, or as a Sunday supper after church! Not only does it taste amazing, but it looks like it came straight from the restaurant!