The Proof is in the Pudding: 20 Amazing Bread Pudding Recipes, Rice Pudding Recipes, & More
Rich Chocolate Mousse
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Our Rich Chocolate Mousse recipe is a smooth and creamy delight! Don't let the word "mousse" fool you. This easy dessert recipe calls for only three ingredients! Once you mix them together, it's as simple as you chillin' while the mousse chills in the fridge. Serve it up as an after-dinner dessert, or bring it to the next potluck. Trust us, it's gonna be a hit!
What You'll Need
- 1 cup (6 ounces) dark chocolate chips
- 2 cups (1 pint) heavy cream, divided
- 1 tablespoon confectioners' sugar
What to Do
- In a medium saucepan, combine chocolate chips and 1/2 cup heavy cream over medium heat until chocolate chips melt and mixture is smooth, stirring constantly. Remove from heat and allow to cool completely.
- In a medium bowl, beat remaining 1-1/2 cups heavy cream and confectioners' sugar until stiff peaks form.
- Gently fold chocolate mixture into whipped cream until well blended (do not stir). Spoon mousse into individual glasses or serving bowl. Cover and chill at least 1 hour before serving.
Before You Start Cooking!
- To take this yummy dessert to the next leve, garnish it with additional whipped cream and some shaved chocolate!
- If you're looking for a way to really impress, try our Chocolate Mousse Cups for your next party!
- If you want a little more fruit in your dessert, try our Summertime Fluff!
Mousse is a French word that means froth or foam. Either way, chocolate mousse recipes make a yummy dessert!
Nutritional InformationShow More
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Calories 455
- Calories from Fat 366
- Total Fat 41g 63 %
- Saturated Fat 26g 129 %
- Trans Fat 0.0g 0 %
- Protein 4.2g 8 %
- Cholesterol 109mg 36 %
- Sodium 43mg 2 %
- Total Carbohydrates 26g 9 %
- Dietary Fiber 2.5g 10 %
- Sugars 17g 0 %
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
These are a real Southern specialty; if you've never had the chance to try them, you'd better get ready to eat more than one! These Tangy Pickled Eggs are an old-fashioned Southern recipe that is now easy to make at home! Just a few easy steps and simple ingredients and you'll be making Tangy Pickled Eggs in no time!