The Proof is in the Pudding: 20 Amazing Bread Pudding Recipes, Rice Pudding Recipes, & More
Salted Caramel Dessert Shooters
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Give your guests a dessert they can enjoy all by themselves! Our Salted Caramel Dessert Shooters have just the right amount of sweet and salty to make them say, "Mmmm..." Plus, they come together so easily thanks to some convenient ingredients you can find in the "cooler" aisles of your grocery store.
What You'll Need
- 1 cup frozen whipped topping, thawed
- 2 teaspoons refrigerated chocolate caramel coffee creamer
- 2 tablespoons graham cracker crumbs
- 1 cup refrigerated chocolate pudding
- Caramel sauce for drizzling
- Sea salt for sprinkling
What to Do
- In a small bowl, gently combine whipped topping and coffee creamer.
- In 6 small shot glasses or dessert cups, evenly distribute graham cracker crumbs. Spoon a layer of chocolate pudding over the crumbs and dollop with whipped topping mixture. Drizzle with caramel sauce and sprinkle with sea salt.
- Refrigerate until ready to serve.
With this recipe, there are no rules. Let the dairy case inspire you!
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
Experience some of your favorite Mediterranean flavors with our recipe for Mediterranean Kale Bread. This moist, homemade bread is full of the flavorful tastes of olive oil and feta cheese, making it a super company-fancy choice for your bread basket.