The Proof is in the Pudding: 20 Amazing Bread Pudding Recipes, Rice Pudding Recipes, & More
Salted Caramel Dessert Shooters
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Give your guests a dessert they can enjoy all by themselves! Our Salted Caramel Dessert Shooters have just the right amount of sweet and salty to make them say, "Mmmm..." Plus, they come together so easily thanks to some convenient ingredients you can find in the "cooler" aisles of your grocery store.
What You'll Need
- 1 cup frozen whipped topping, thawed
- 2 teaspoons refrigerated chocolate caramel coffee creamer
- 2 tablespoons graham cracker crumbs
- 1 cup refrigerated chocolate pudding
- Caramel sauce for drizzling
- Sea salt for sprinkling
What to Do
- In a small bowl, gently combine whipped topping and coffee creamer.
- In 6 small shot glasses or dessert cups, evenly distribute graham cracker crumbs. Spoon a layer of chocolate pudding over the crumbs and dollop with whipped topping mixture. Drizzle with caramel sauce and sprinkle with sea salt.
- Refrigerate until ready to serve.
With this recipe, there are no rules. Let the dairy case inspire you!
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
Say hello to Your Family's Favorite Meatloaf recipe! Unlike other meatloaves that are sort of dry and tasteless, this one is super juicy and packed with flavor inside and out. And the combo of the bacon and the glaze makes this truly irresistible.