The Proof is in the Pudding: 20 Amazing Bread Pudding Recipes, Rice Pudding Recipes, & More
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Take a trip down Memory Lane with this twist on the flavors of a campfire favorite, s'mores. Our creamy rich recipe for S'more Pudding can bring that comforting taste indoors, with no fire required.
What You'll Need
- 11 whole graham crackers
- 1 (4-serving) package cook-and-serve chocolate pudding and pie filling, prepared according to package directions and still hot
- 3 cups miniature marshmallows
What to Do
- Preheat oven to broil.
- Place 4-1/2 graham crackers in a single layer on the bottom of an 8-inch square metal baking pan. Spoon half the hot pudding over the graham crackers. Top with 1-1/2 cups marshmallows then another layer of 4-1/2 graham crackers, pressing down gently. Spoon remaining pudding on top then sprinkle with remaining marshmallows.
- Place under broiler 2 to 3 minutes, or until marshmallows are golden and begin to melt. Crush remaining 2 graham crackers and sprinkle over melted marshmallows.
- Allow to cool then cover and chill overnight to allow the graham crackers to soften. Cut into squares and serve.
Maybe you'd like to lighten this up a bit? Use reduced-fat graham crackers and low-fat milk.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
Our Flank Steak Pinwheels are a mouthwatering, savory meal you can use for so many occasions! It's perfect for a romantic candlelit dinner on date night, or as a Sunday supper after church! Not only does it taste amazing, but it looks like it came straight from the restaurant!