The Originators of Quick & Easy Cooking!
The Proof is in the Pudding: 20 Amazing Bread Pudding Recipes, Rice Pudding Recipes, & More
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Click here to view your Recipe Box.
- CHILL TIME
- 8 Hr
Try Strawberry Mousse for a change-of-pace easy dessert. You've probably had chocolate mousse, but strawberry? Either way, you'll thank us!
What You'll Need
- 1 cup boiling water
- 1 (4-serving size) package strawberry-flavored gelatin
- 1 (10-ounce) package frozen strawberries in syrup, thawed, with syrup reserved
- 3/4 cup cold water
- 1 (8-ounce) container frozen whipped topping, thawed
What to Do
- Line a 9- x 5-inch loaf pan with plastic wrap.
- In a large bowl, combine boiling water and gelatin, stirring until gelatin has dissolved. Add reserved strawberry syrup and cold water; mix well. Stir in strawberries and whipped topping until thoroughly combined. Pour gelatin mixture into lined pan and chill overnight or at least 8 hours, or until firm.
- Invert onto a platter and remove plastic wrap. Slice and serve.
Mr. Food Test Kitchen Tips!
- Garnish this with whipped cream and fresh strawberries! You can even drizzle chocolate syrup over serving plates then place a slice of mousse on top, to make it a little fancy! Plus, if you prefer, you can freeze this for a cool, frozen mousse treat.
- For more fun with strawberries, try our Double Strawberry Swirl Cheesecake, our Easy Strawberry Pie, or our Icebox Strawberry Shortcake Bars.
- If you love this strawberry mousse, you'll love our Easy Lemon Mousse, our Mini Chocolate Mousse Cups, or these Strawberry and Chocolate Mousse Topped Brownies!
If you love these recipes, then you'll love this FREE eCookbook!
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
The "butter tart" is considered one of Canada's quintessential desserts, and with good reason! All it takes is just one bite to understand what makes these so special. The pastry is super flaky, the filling is butter-rich, and together...they're amazing! Our recipe for Canada Tarts is one you'll want to add to your recipe box!