We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
The gang is sure to gather 'round the grill when they get a whiff of the smoky aromas from the tasty homemade Aztec Rub you've flavored their food with. Give this a try and get ready for raves.
What You'll Need
- 1/3 cup crushed cumin seed
- 1 1/2 tablespoons chopped fresh or bottled garlic
- 1 tablespoon liquid smoke
- 1 tablespoon kosher (coarse) salt
- 1 teaspoon cayenne pepper
- 1/2 cup olive oil
What to Do
- Mix ingredients together in a bowl.
- Makes 1/2 cup.
Cover and refrigerate any unused rub for future use.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
Our Flank Steak Pinwheels are a mouthwatering, savory meal you can use for so many occasions! It's perfect for a romantic candlelit dinner on date night, or as a Sunday supper after church! Not only does it taste amazing, but it looks like it came straight from the restaurant!