Baked Cranberry Sauce
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
If you've never made your own homemade cranberry sauce, you are really missing out. Besides being easy to make, with each spoonful, you'll experience a burst of flavor that is second to none.
What You'll Need
- 4 cups fresh cranberries, rinsed and drained (see Note)
- 2 cups sugar
- 2 tablespoons water
What to Do
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Combine all ingredients in a 1-1/2-quart casserole dish.
- Cover and bake 50 to 60 minutes, stirring occasionally, until the cranberries pop. Let cool slightly then cover and chill until ready to serve.
One 12-ounce bag of cranberries measures about 3 cups.
- If you're looking for more great holiday side dishes like this one, check out our FREE eCookbook, Thanksgiving Side Dishes: 35 Family-Favorite Recipes for Thanksgiving Sides.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
You've got to try our Homemade Jelly Donut Holes for a fun and sometimes messy treat that's great all-year-round! Wonder how we get the jelly in the middle? The secret is using a drinking straw to make space for that oh-so-sweet jelly that fills the center! Top these with powdered or cinnamon sugar, and let the family get their fingers a little sticky! Just make sure to keep the napkins handy.