Blue Cheese Topper
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Ready to chow down on a cheese that really brings the "wow" factor to everything it touches? Make our Blue Cheese Topper and add it to most anything for a little extra something. Turn crumbled blue cheese into an appetizer that stands out from the crowd, or use it to top your burgers. If you want to cause a sensation at your next gathering, you need this recipe!
What You'll Need
- 2 cups (8 ounces) crumbled blue cheese
- 1/2 cup chopped red onions
- 1/4 cup chopped fresh parsley
- 1/3 cup olive oil
- 3 tablespoons red wine vinegar
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 1/2 tablespoon black pepper
What to Do
- In a 9-inch pie plate, sprinkle blue cheese in an even layer. Top with onions and parsley.
- In a small bowl, combine remaining ingredients; mix well and pour over blue cheese mixture.
- Cover and chill at least 1 hour before serving.
Here's Our Suggestions!
- A tasty, chunky salad dressing
- A hearty change-of-pace burger topping
- A topping for crusty bread, crackers, and apple & pear slices
Here's a delicious salad dressing option for you to try -- Creamy Pepper Dressing!
If you love these recipes, then you'll love this FREE eCookbook!
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
Our Flank Steak Pinwheels are a mouthwatering, savory meal you can use for so many occasions! It's perfect for a romantic candlelit dinner on date night, or as a Sunday supper after church! Not only does it taste amazing, but it looks like it came straight from the restaurant!