Blueberry Lemon Sauce
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Capture summer berries at their best!
What You'll Need
- 2/3 cup water
- 2 teaspoons sugar
- 2 teaspoons cornstarch
- 1/4 teaspoon ground nutmeg
- 1/4 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1 pint fresh blueberries, cleaned
- 1/4 teaspoon grated lemon rind
- 1/4 teaspoon lemon juice
What to Do
- In a large saucepan, combine the water, sugar, cornstarch, nutmeg, and cinnamon.
- Cook over medium heat, adding the blueberries and stirring until thickened. Stir in the lemon rind and juice. Pour into a small bowl, cover, and chill until ready to serve.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
Our Flank Steak Pinwheels are a mouthwatering, savory meal you can use for so many occasions! It's perfect for a romantic candlelit dinner on date night, or as a Sunday supper after church! Not only does it taste amazing, but it looks like it came straight from the restaurant!