Cajun Butter Spread
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Add some kick to roasted corn, beef, or anything else with our recipe for Cajun Butter Spread. This flavorful, buttery spread is everything but subtle! It's got an in-your-face flavor that's incredible!
What You'll Need
- 3 tablespoons butter, softened
- 1/2 teaspoon celery salt
- 1/4 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon cayenne pepper
What to Do
- In a small bowl, combine all ingredients.
- Serve immediately or cover and chill, then soften a bit before serving.
Want to try other flavored butters on your recipes? Click here to check out our other homemade butters and spreads!
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
Our Flank Steak Pinwheels are a mouthwatering, savory meal you can use for so many occasions! It's perfect for a romantic candlelit dinner on date night, or as a Sunday supper after church! Not only does it taste amazing, but it looks like it came straight from the restaurant!