California Onion Dip
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
California Onion Dip has got to be one of the most popular party foods, and with good reason. It's easy and delicious!
What You'll Need
- 1 (16-ounce) container sour cream
- 1 ripe avocado, peeled and mashed
- 1 (1-ounce) envelope onion soup mix
What to Do
- In a small bowl combine sour cream, avocado and onion soup mix; stir until thoroughly combined.
- Cover and chill at least 2 hours or until ready to serve.
Serve with fresh vegetables or pretzels and chips.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
When you've got fresh peaches, it only takes a few ingredients to make something spectacular. This easy pie recipe is a slice of Southern heaven and best served with a scoop of vanilla bean ice cream. Everyone will be dreamy-eyed with full bellies when you serve our Peachy Keen Cream Pie.