California Onion Dip
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
California Onion Dip has got to be one of the most popular party foods, and with good reason. It's easy and delicious!
What You'll Need
- 1 (16-ounce) container sour cream
- 1 ripe avocado, peeled and mashed
- 1 (1-ounce) envelope onion soup mix
What to Do
- In a small bowl combine sour cream, avocado and onion soup mix; stir until thoroughly combined.
- Cover and chill at least 2 hours or until ready to serve.
Serve with fresh vegetables or pretzels and chips.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
Have yourself a morning Greek feast with our recipe for Spinach Feta Scramble. Fluffy scrambled eggs, fresh veggies, and feta cheese make for a super colorful and egg-ceptionally delicious way to start your day. You'll love this flavorful way to enjoy scrambled eggs!