We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
This lively Jamaican jerk-seasoned Caribbean Salsa takes on a tropical tang thatâ€™s sure to be a crowd-pleasing hit. Served as a dipper or a topping for grilled chicken or fish, you canâ€™t beat it!
What You'll Need
- 2 cups chopped seeded watermelon
- 1 cup chopped fresh pineapple
- 1 cup chopped onion
- 1/4 cup chopped fresh cilantro
- 1/4 cup orange juice
- 1 tablespoon chopped jalapeno pepper or jerk seasoning (or to taste)
What to Do
- In a large bowl, combine ingredients; mix well.
- Refrigerate, covered, at least 1 hour to blend flavors. Stir before serving.
Adapted from recipe courtesy of the National Watermelon Promotion Board
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
Our Flank Steak Pinwheels are a mouthwatering, savory meal you can use for so many occasions! It's perfect for a romantic candlelit dinner on date night, or as a Sunday supper after church! Not only does it taste amazing, but it looks like it came straight from the restaurant!