We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Tenderize and flavor-up your favorite meat or poultry with this easy marinade that's a combo of red wine, citrus and mellow herbs and seasons.
What You'll Need
- 2 cups dry red wine
- 1 can (6 ounces) frozen orange juice concentrate, thawed
- 3 tablespoons crushed dried rosemary
- 1/4 cup chopped fresh or bottled garlic
- 1 tablespoon mustard powder
- 2 teaspoons ground black pepper
- 2 teaspoons salt
What to Do
- Combine all ingredients in a bowl; mix until well blended.
- Makes 2 cups.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
You've got to try our Homemade Jelly Donut Holes for a fun and sometimes messy treat that's great all-year-round! Wonder how we get the jelly in the middle? The secret is using a drinking straw to make space for that oh-so-sweet jelly that fills the center! Top these with powdered or cinnamon sugar, and let the family get their fingers a little sticky! Just make sure to keep the napkins handy.