We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Tenderize and flavor-up your favorite meat or poultry with this easy marinade that's a combo of red wine, citrus and mellow herbs and seasons.
What You'll Need
- 2 cups dry red wine
- 1 can (6 ounces) frozen orange juice concentrate, thawed
- 3 tablespoons crushed dried rosemary
- 1/4 cup chopped fresh or bottled garlic
- 1 tablespoon mustard powder
- 2 teaspoons ground black pepper
- 2 teaspoons salt
What to Do
- Combine all ingredients in a bowl; mix until well blended.
- Makes 2 cups.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
Our Flank Steak Pinwheels are a mouthwatering, savory meal you can use for so many occasions! It's perfect for a romantic candlelit dinner on date night, or as a Sunday supper after church! Not only does it taste amazing, but it looks like it came straight from the restaurant!