We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Once you try this no-cook cranberry relish, you won't go back to canned cranberry sauce. It has a fresh taste that canned can't duplicate, and it's so easy to make!
What You'll Need
- 4 cups cranberries
- 1 apple, cored and cut into large chunks
- 1 small seedless orange, unpeeled, cut into large chunks
- 1 -1/4 to 1-1/2 cups sugar
What to Do
- Place all the ingredients in a food processor container and process for 1 to 2 minutes, or until the ingredients are finely chopped and thoroughly combined, scraping down the sides of the container as needed.
- Serve immediately, or transfer to an airtight container and chill until ready to use.
* A 12-ounce bag of cranberries equals about 3 cups. If you want to use frozen cranberries, just thaw them before processing.
* Simply wash and dry the apple and orange – there's no need to peel them, 'cause we want bits of peel in this relish.
Yields about 3-1/2 cups.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
Our Flank Steak Pinwheels are a mouthwatering, savory meal you can use for so many occasions! It's perfect for a romantic candlelit dinner on date night, or as a Sunday supper after church! Not only does it taste amazing, but it looks like it came straight from the restaurant!