We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
- 1/4 cup
- 5 Min
- COOK TIME
- 5 Min
This can be the secret ingredient that gives any of your dishes that perfect Louisiana touch.
What You'll Need
- 2 tablespoons cayenne pepper
- 4 1/2 teaspoons salt
- 1 1/2 teaspoons chili powder
- 1 1/2 teaspoons paprika
- 1 1/2 teaspoons ground coriander
- 1 1/2 teaspoons black pepper
- 1 teaspoon ground cloves
- 3/4 teaspoon garlic powder
What to Do
- In a small bowl, blend together all the ingredients. Place in a tightly covered container and store in a cool place.
NOTE: Serving options include: Sprinkle 1/4 teaspoon on each side of a 1-pound steak before cooking. Sprinkle 1/4 teaspoon (no more!) on 4 servings of buttered cooked vegetables. Add 1/4 teaspoon to 1/4 cup mayonnaise for a zippy dressing.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
Our Flank Steak Pinwheels are a mouthwatering, savory meal you can use for so many occasions! It's perfect for a romantic candlelit dinner on date night, or as a Sunday supper after church! Not only does it taste amazing, but it looks like it came straight from the restaurant!