Down-Home Barbecue Sauce
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Homemade barbecue sauce beats anything that comes out of a bottle by a mile! You'll love making Down-Home Barbecue Sauce from scratch with our easy recipe.
What You'll Need
- 1 cup ketchup
- 1/4 cup firmly packed brown sugar
- 2 tablespoons white vinegar
- 1 tablespoon instant minced onion
- 2 tablespoons Worcestershire or steak sauce
- 1 teaspoon dry or 2 tablespoons prepared mustard
What to Do
In a medium-size bowl, mix together all ingredients.
- Store in refrigerator until ready to use. Stir before serving.
This is best when used for roasting or grilling chicken.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
You know your guests already love spinach dip, so how about serving it up to them in a whole new way with this easy, no-cook appetizer recipe? Our Spinach Dip Rollups are so creamy, and the bacon bits really pump up their flavor. Just wait till ya see how fast they'll make 'em disappear!