Fast Tartar Sauce
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
- 1 1/2 cups
- 5 Min
- COOK TIME
- 5 Min
Bottled tartar sauce may be convenient, but freshly made Fast Tartar Sauce is downright delicious. Give this one a try and see the tasty difference for yourself.
What You'll Need
- 1 cup mayonnaise
- 1/4 cup sweet pickle relish
- 2 scallions, finely chopped
- 1 tablespoon capers
- 1/8 teaspoon ground red pepper
What to Do
- In a small bowl, combine all the ingredients; mix well. Serve or cover and chill until ready to use.
- This should hold well in a tightly sealed jar in the refrigerator for several weeks.
- For more fantastic sauce recipes, check out our collection of Homemade Sauce Recipes: 35 Pasta Sauce Recipes, BBQ Sauces, and More.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
Our Flank Steak Pinwheels are a mouthwatering, savory meal you can use for so many occasions! It's perfect for a romantic candlelit dinner on date night, or as a Sunday supper after church! Not only does it taste amazing, but it looks like it came straight from the restaurant!