The Originators of Quick & Easy Cooking!
Homemade Sauce Recipes: 35 Pasta Sauce Recipes, BBQ Sauces, and More
Florida Sunshine Strawberry Salsa
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Click here to view your Recipe Box.
- about 3-1/2 cups
- 15 Min
- CHILL TIME
- 30 Min
If you’re getting the mid-winter blues, then it’s time to take your taste buds on an exciting adventure to Florida, where the sun is hot, the tropical breezes are refreshing, and this year’s crop of Florida strawberries are bursting with flavor. And when you mix them with some other farmstand favorites, like we did here, get ready for a treat that’s welcome on just about anything.
What You'll Need
- 3 cups diced fresh strawberries
- 1 yellow bell pepper, diced
- 1/3 cup diced red onion
- 1/2 jalapeno pepper, diced
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh cilantro
- Juice from 2 limes
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
What to Do
- In a large bowl, combine strawberries, yellow pepper, onion, jalapeño pepper, and cilantro; toss until thoroughly combined. Stir in lime juice and salt.
- Cover and refrigerate until chilled, stirring occasionally.
Test Kitchen Tip: We think our Florida strawberry salsa tastes great with BBQ brisket tacos, grilled chicken breast, or just dunk your favorite tortilla chips into it!
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
Fresh Catch Fish Scampi
You can have our Fresh Catch Fish Scampi on the table in under half an hour -- honest! And it's so tasty, you'll no doubt add it to your normal dinner rotation after trying just one bite.